HELP! Windows XP and Programming Wing Drivers

I just got a programming wing for my Hog PC but my stupid XP will not load the correct drivers, it only recognizes my wing as a USB hub any suggestions on how to get the correct drivers so I can use this wing? I have already done a Windows drivers update and downloaded everything I can from HES. But I am stumped and getting really frustrated! Any help would be most welcome!

:1zhelp:
Parents
  • As I am sure ya'll can imagine I was starting to really feel stupid. So I took it to a "expert" console guy up at PRG in Orlando. He looked at it and pretty much did every thing I had tried. 2 1/2 hours later he too threw in the towel. Unfortunatly PRG did not have any programming wings in to see if it is was my computer(s) (it didn't work on any of their computers either) but we did try a playback wing and it loaded immediatly. Which leads me back to beleive it is an internal issue with the Programming Wing. Stay tuned for the rest of the saga.
  • As I am sure ya'll can imagine I was starting to really feel stupid. So I took it to a "expert" console guy up at PRG in Orlando. He looked at it and pretty much did every thing I had tried. 2 1/2 hours later he too threw in the towel. Unfortunatly PRG did not have any programming wings in to see if it is was my computer(s) (it didn't work on any of their computers either) but we did try a playback wing and it loaded immediatly. Which leads me back to beleive it is an internal issue with the Programming Wing. Stay tuned for the rest of the saga.
Children
No Data
Related