HELP! Windows XP and Programming Wing Drivers

I just got a programming wing for my Hog PC but my stupid XP will not load the correct drivers, it only recognizes my wing as a USB hub any suggestions on how to get the correct drivers so I can use this wing? I have already done a Windows drivers update and downloaded everything I can from HES. But I am stumped and getting really frustrated! Any help would be most welcome!

:1zhelp:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=tuckerd.td;61555]
    The strange thing is my light won't work anymore. If I unplug it and plug it into my playback wing it works fine.

Can you please be more detailed about what is and isn't working? "my light won't work anymore" is very unclear and could mean many different things.

Are you referring to the gooseneck desklight? The LED indicator lights in the buttons? The blue marker lights on the RH Wings? The lights connected to your DMX widget?
  • [QUOTE=tuckerd.td;61555]
    The strange thing is my light won't work anymore. If I unplug it and plug it into my playback wing it works fine.

Can you please be more detailed about what is and isn't working? "my light won't work anymore" is very unclear and could mean many different things.

Are you referring to the gooseneck desklight? The LED indicator lights in the buttons? The blue marker lights on the RH Wings? The lights connected to your DMX widget?
Children
No Data
Related