writting custom fixture files

I am wanting to change the order and loose some of the parameters in a catalyst personality on the Hog2.

So far I have been able to move the parameters I never use to F, leaving what I need in B. But how can I then change the order the B parameters come up in on the desk, is this possible??

Robin
:trink26:
Parents
  • Yes, they really recommend you to not do this, hehe... I've learned that just like you..-after i've told people how to do it with functions, and i've done this for years with succes.. a thing worth noting is that i've always done that on a new show, before i've programmed anything at all.. So i would say that it has been working for others before you, but as they say, you can get into troubble! so i guess it's up to you, if you wan't to live on the edge or not.. If you deside to try it, do it with a new show, and test it thorrowly in a noncritical enviroment first..
  • Yes, they really recommend you to not do this, hehe... I've learned that just like you..-after i've told people how to do it with functions, and i've done this for years with succes.. a thing worth noting is that i've always done that on a new show, before i've programmed anything at all.. So i would say that it has been working for others before you, but as they say, you can get into troubble! so i guess it's up to you, if you wan't to live on the edge or not.. If you deside to try it, do it with a new show, and test it thorrowly in a noncritical enviroment first..
Children
No Data
Related