writting custom fixture files

I am wanting to change the order and loose some of the parameters in a catalyst personality on the Hog2.

So far I have been able to move the parameters I never use to F, leaving what I need in B. But how can I then change the order the B parameters come up in on the desk, is this possible??

Robin
:trink26:
Parents
  • As Anders has said, it might not be recommended but it works. We have been doing this also for years and never had a problem. The law says you shouldn´t drive faster than 120 Km/h on the highways as well but they still go and build cars that top 350 km/h. No risk no Fun

And if you really want to stay on the safe side, copy the library with a new "user99" ID etc and give the parameters new individual names that aren´t in the functions txt ( G1 instead of gobo1, blu instead of blue etc ) and put them in the functions txt in the order you want, then you want have to worry about anything ( or changing the present function order around ).
  • As Anders has said, it might not be recommended but it works. We have been doing this also for years and never had a problem. The law says you shouldn´t drive faster than 120 Km/h on the highways as well but they still go and build cars that top 350 km/h. No risk no Fun

And if you really want to stay on the safe side, copy the library with a new "user99" ID etc and give the parameters new individual names that aren´t in the functions txt ( G1 instead of gobo1, blu instead of blue etc ) and put them in the functions txt in the order you want, then you want have to worry about anything ( or changing the present function order around ).
Children
No Data
Related