writting custom fixture files

I am wanting to change the order and loose some of the parameters in a catalyst personality on the Hog2.

So far I have been able to move the parameters I never use to F, leaving what I need in B. But how can I then change the order the B parameters come up in on the desk, is this possible??

Robin
:trink26:
Parents
  • for what it's worth, the functions.txt file used to get edited a fair amount by users. ( before the libraries got so comprehensive and before the ROM library came around)
    I don't think doing so is living life on the edge, more like driving while you talk on the cell phone... If you aren't careful and don't watch what you are doing, you're gonna have a big wreck...

my 2 cents...
  • for what it's worth, the functions.txt file used to get edited a fair amount by users. ( before the libraries got so comprehensive and before the ROM library came around)
    I don't think doing so is living life on the edge, more like driving while you talk on the cell phone... If you aren't careful and don't watch what you are doing, you're gonna have a big wreck...

my 2 cents...
Children
No Data
Related