writting custom fixture files

I am wanting to change the order and loose some of the parameters in a catalyst personality on the Hog2.

So far I have been able to move the parameters I never use to F, leaving what I need in B. But how can I then change the order the B parameters come up in on the desk, is this possible??

Robin
:trink26:
Parents
  • I admit that it is true that many users have and do edit various items within their show files and have success. However as the manufacturer, it is similar to someone "hot roding" their car. Once you start changing components around then it makes it harder for our support department to help when something does go wrong.

You might have a successful show with a modified function.txt, but then later if you decide to merge with another show, clone to new fixtures, convert to Wholehog 3, etc you will find problems.

So feel free to add nitrous to your engine or a new gear shift, but be warned that in doing so you are risking the integrity of your show file because you are not utilizing it in the "expected" method.
  • I admit that it is true that many users have and do edit various items within their show files and have success. However as the manufacturer, it is similar to someone "hot roding" their car. Once you start changing components around then it makes it harder for our support department to help when something does go wrong.

You might have a successful show with a modified function.txt, but then later if you decide to merge with another show, clone to new fixtures, convert to Wholehog 3, etc you will find problems.

So feel free to add nitrous to your engine or a new gear shift, but be warned that in doing so you are risking the integrity of your show file because you are not utilizing it in the "expected" method.
Children
No Data
Related