Hog 1000 Defult Libary

Hi Guys, WE have a large Stock of the robe colorspot and wash At series and the current version of the software doen't have these fixtures in the libary. We can load the libary off a disc but being that the console lives in a hire department I would like to remove the reliance on floppy discs as much as possible. any thoughts? a few other hire companies were after this as well. Is there a program that we can edit the main libary? so we can remove the fixtures that we wont come into to contact much ect ect.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Mika_Aus]I really Dont like Floppy Discs. I really would like the ability to use usb keys or cds ect ect.

I'm sitting behind a pair of 1Ks right now, and I can completely commiserate with you. That being said, I am almost 100% sure that the hardware inside these boards doesn't come anywhere close to supporting USB keys.

While the consoles are 'supported' by HES/FPS, they have not been under development for quite a while now and will never see any upgrades of that sort.

If this is a true issue for you, I'd suggest you take a good look at the iPC. This offers all of the functionality you are looking for, with the option of programming on either the H2 or H3 platform.

Best Wishes,

Phil Gilbert
  • [QUOTE=Mika_Aus]I really Dont like Floppy Discs. I really would like the ability to use usb keys or cds ect ect.

I'm sitting behind a pair of 1Ks right now, and I can completely commiserate with you. That being said, I am almost 100% sure that the hardware inside these boards doesn't come anywhere close to supporting USB keys.

While the consoles are 'supported' by HES/FPS, they have not been under development for quite a while now and will never see any upgrades of that sort.

If this is a true issue for you, I'd suggest you take a good look at the iPC. This offers all of the functionality you are looking for, with the option of programming on either the H2 or H3 platform.

Best Wishes,

Phil Gilbert
Children
No Data
Related