Hog 1000 Defult Libary

Hi Guys, WE have a large Stock of the robe colorspot and wash At series and the current version of the software doen't have these fixtures in the libary. We can load the libary off a disc but being that the console lives in a hire department I would like to remove the reliance on floppy discs as much as possible. any thoughts? a few other hire companies were after this as well. Is there a program that we can edit the main libary? so we can remove the fixtures that we wont come into to contact much ect ect.
Parents
  • The usb keys and the burning of cd is a goods is a good way but the feture that I am reaaly after is to edit the mster libary in the fixture. We have robe At series in the hire department and I haven't ever seen some of the fixtures in the list in Australia before. So I would like to remove some of them and keep the at series in the console. As I said before I really dont like floppy discs and when ever you really nedd them they fail. Brad is there any way I can fix this issue. I know that each hire company will like to do something like this and I know then each console isn't interchangable but I was going to leave the master libary on a floppy as I dont think it will be used as much. I dont think that you can fix the libary the way I am after it so I thought that there might be a software fix so I can download the libary form the website and then store it to the console? any thoughts?
  • The usb keys and the burning of cd is a goods is a good way but the feture that I am reaaly after is to edit the mster libary in the fixture. We have robe At series in the hire department and I haven't ever seen some of the fixtures in the list in Australia before. So I would like to remove some of them and keep the at series in the console. As I said before I really dont like floppy discs and when ever you really nedd them they fail. Brad is there any way I can fix this issue. I know that each hire company will like to do something like this and I know then each console isn't interchangable but I was going to leave the master libary on a floppy as I dont think it will be used as much. I dont think that you can fix the libary the way I am after it so I thought that there might be a software fix so I can download the libary form the website and then store it to the console? any thoughts?
Children
No Data
Related