Hog 1000 Defult Libary

Hi Guys, WE have a large Stock of the robe colorspot and wash At series and the current version of the software doen't have these fixtures in the libary. We can load the libary off a disc but being that the console lives in a hire department I would like to remove the reliance on floppy discs as much as possible. any thoughts? a few other hire companies were after this as well. Is there a program that we can edit the main libary? so we can remove the fixtures that we wont come into to contact much ect ect.
Parents
  • Michael,

Unfortunately there is no current method for you to load new ROM libraries into the Wholehog 2 OS. The memory of the consoles is also quite limited so we can not really add more libraries either. Since the development is complete on the Wholehog 2 OS, you will not see any changes in the OS to allow the type of functionality you are looking for.

The Wholehog 2 OS consoles will remain at their current software version and all new libraries will need to be merged into show, or the shows created on Hog 2PC.

I understand the dilemma you have, but HES/FPS has decided to put all development into the current line of Wholehog 3 consoles.

thanks,
  • Michael,

Unfortunately there is no current method for you to load new ROM libraries into the Wholehog 2 OS. The memory of the consoles is also quite limited so we can not really add more libraries either. Since the development is complete on the Wholehog 2 OS, you will not see any changes in the OS to allow the type of functionality you are looking for.

The Wholehog 2 OS consoles will remain at their current software version and all new libraries will need to be merged into show, or the shows created on Hog 2PC.

I understand the dilemma you have, but HES/FPS has decided to put all development into the current line of Wholehog 3 consoles.

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related