Hog 1000 Defult Libary

Hi Guys, WE have a large Stock of the robe colorspot and wash At series and the current version of the software doen't have these fixtures in the libary. We can load the libary off a disc but being that the console lives in a hire department I would like to remove the reliance on floppy discs as much as possible. any thoughts? a few other hire companies were after this as well. Is there a program that we can edit the main libary? so we can remove the fixtures that we wont come into to contact much ect ect.
Parents
  • Michael,

As I stated in my previous post:
    The Wholehog 2 OS consoles will remain at their current software version and all new libraries will need to be merged into show, or the shows created on Hog 2PC.

The consoles are supported with their existing software, but there will be no further development. New and updated libraries are available via downloads or Hog 2PC.

This is why the Hog iPC is suggested as a replacement as it is based on the Hog 2PC and Hog 3PC platforms and the libraries of Hog 2PC are updated periodically.

thanks,
  • Michael,

As I stated in my previous post:
    The Wholehog 2 OS consoles will remain at their current software version and all new libraries will need to be merged into show, or the shows created on Hog 2PC.

The consoles are supported with their existing software, but there will be no further development. New and updated libraries are available via downloads or Hog 2PC.

This is why the Hog iPC is suggested as a replacement as it is based on the Hog 2PC and Hog 3PC platforms and the libraries of Hog 2PC are updated periodically.

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related