Hog 1000 Defult Libary

Hi Guys, WE have a large Stock of the robe colorspot and wash At series and the current version of the software doen't have these fixtures in the libary. We can load the libary off a disc but being that the console lives in a hire department I would like to remove the reliance on floppy discs as much as possible. any thoughts? a few other hire companies were after this as well. Is there a program that we can edit the main libary? so we can remove the fixtures that we wont come into to contact much ect ect.
Parents
  • I do keep a disc in there as if the console wont work with out it. I have about 2 copies of the disc in the case al all time as the floppy dives are a hassle and not any good. All I am asking is to have the ability to change the master libary that is in the console. If the console is not supported then why can I still buy new consoles form Jands??? Why cant there be a peice of software that when you load the disc form its floppy dive that it overrights the defult libary. That is all I am asking a way to delete that current "defult libary" and have the ability to update it. You guys must have a way as you make the console if the console in no longer supported then you should be able to release it with out a worry and it is no longer your issue. I do under stand that no compay will always support their product but I am not asking you ro re invent the wheel.:finger:
  • I do keep a disc in there as if the console wont work with out it. I have about 2 copies of the disc in the case al all time as the floppy dives are a hassle and not any good. All I am asking is to have the ability to change the master libary that is in the console. If the console is not supported then why can I still buy new consoles form Jands??? Why cant there be a peice of software that when you load the disc form its floppy dive that it overrights the defult libary. That is all I am asking a way to delete that current "defult libary" and have the ability to update it. You guys must have a way as you make the console if the console in no longer supported then you should be able to release it with out a worry and it is no longer your issue. I do under stand that no compay will always support their product but I am not asking you ro re invent the wheel.:finger:
Children
No Data
Related