Hog 1000 Defult Libary

Hi Guys, WE have a large Stock of the robe colorspot and wash At series and the current version of the software doen't have these fixtures in the libary. We can load the libary off a disc but being that the console lives in a hire department I would like to remove the reliance on floppy discs as much as possible. any thoughts? a few other hire companies were after this as well. Is there a program that we can edit the main libary? so we can remove the fixtures that we wont come into to contact much ect ect.
Parents
  • Well Mike,

I do appreciate that rather expressive emoticon. I guess my previous post came across as being a little more harsh than I intended, for which I apologize.

I do want to make clear that I do not speak officially for High End Systems or Jands. So, please don't hold any of my comments against them. I am merely trying to convey the information that I understand.

I was also unaware that Jands continues to manufacture new consoles in this line, and I would encourage you to contact them in regards to any consoles that are still under warranty.

I do not know the technical reason for this, but it has always been my understanding that making a user-selectable library for upload to the onboard ROM is not feasible.

I wish you the best for all of your future shows.

Sincerely,

Phil G. Gilbert

:notworthy:
  • Well Mike,

I do appreciate that rather expressive emoticon. I guess my previous post came across as being a little more harsh than I intended, for which I apologize.

I do want to make clear that I do not speak officially for High End Systems or Jands. So, please don't hold any of my comments against them. I am merely trying to convey the information that I understand.

I was also unaware that Jands continues to manufacture new consoles in this line, and I would encourage you to contact them in regards to any consoles that are still under warranty.

I do not know the technical reason for this, but it has always been my understanding that making a user-selectable library for upload to the onboard ROM is not feasible.

I wish you the best for all of your future shows.

Sincerely,

Phil G. Gilbert

:notworthy:
Children
No Data
Related