About the touch panel of WHII

Dear Sir,

If the touch panel of the WHII can't function and I can't do the calibration of both touch panel of the console, what should I do and can find the problem. Thanks your help.

Regards,
fkm
Parents
  • FKM-
    Because neither of the screens are calibrating, you may have a problem with one of the PCBs. Before going that route, please give your screens a cleaning. Please do not use any liquid or substance cleaner. Some users have found success using the lens cleaner sheets that they use on their lighting fixtures.

Unfortunately, this is more likely a hardware related issue. Without having the desk in-house, I cannot make any definitive suggestions. If you choose, you can send the console to us, or one of our warranty repair sites for repair.
    Please contact us at support (at) flyingpig (dot) com with whichever method you choose. Please include the serial number of the console, a description of the failure (how long as this been happening), a list of troubleshooting methods you have already persued and your contact information.

Thanks
    Cat West
    High End Systems
  • FKM-
    Because neither of the screens are calibrating, you may have a problem with one of the PCBs. Before going that route, please give your screens a cleaning. Please do not use any liquid or substance cleaner. Some users have found success using the lens cleaner sheets that they use on their lighting fixtures.

Unfortunately, this is more likely a hardware related issue. Without having the desk in-house, I cannot make any definitive suggestions. If you choose, you can send the console to us, or one of our warranty repair sites for repair.
    Please contact us at support (at) flyingpig (dot) com with whichever method you choose. Please include the serial number of the console, a description of the failure (how long as this been happening), a list of troubleshooting methods you have already persued and your contact information.

Thanks
    Cat West
    High End Systems
Children
No Data
Related