About the touch panel of WHII

Dear Sir,

If the touch panel of the WHII can't function and I can't do the calibration of both touch panel of the console, what should I do and can find the problem. Thanks your help.

Regards,
fkm
Parents
  • FKM-

As I said before, we cannot make a solid recommendation without having the console in house. I have spoken again with our bench repair technicians and they cannot make a recommendation without having your console in our shop.

If you choose to, you can replace both of the touchpanels. You can order the entire assembly (2 of them) from a High End Systems dealer. This assembly is part number 2509006. We no longer carry the front panel circuit boards.

Again, our service technicians urge you to send the console in. You may order the 2 touch screen assemblies and find that you still cannot calibrate. Please be advised that they are recommending this part number based on the limited information that you have provided and that this is not a guaranteed fix for your console. The only way we can determine the exact cause of your problem is to have the console in house at High End Systems.

Thanks
    Cat West
    High End Systems
  • FKM-

As I said before, we cannot make a solid recommendation without having the console in house. I have spoken again with our bench repair technicians and they cannot make a recommendation without having your console in our shop.

If you choose to, you can replace both of the touchpanels. You can order the entire assembly (2 of them) from a High End Systems dealer. This assembly is part number 2509006. We no longer carry the front panel circuit boards.

Again, our service technicians urge you to send the console in. You may order the 2 touch screen assemblies and find that you still cannot calibrate. Please be advised that they are recommending this part number based on the limited information that you have provided and that this is not a guaranteed fix for your console. The only way we can determine the exact cause of your problem is to have the console in house at High End Systems.

Thanks
    Cat West
    High End Systems
Children
No Data
Related