performance/fixtures problems

hello again folks!

Here is the deal i have a rig that i am using which includes 10 mac2k prof., 6 xspots, and 35 lekos. it is for a hotel AV dept. I have been having issues with the movers and the ability to control them. What happens is that i power the rig up and the fixtures home alright but randomly as i lamp them on they will just drop off. I will have no control over themI first thought it was a cable issue so i switched out the dmx. i have the whole system properly terminated so i know that is not it. i have had problems with the console(hog 500) before but i tried clean starting it and also re-installed the software but to no avail.

Scott L.
:rtfm: :hogsign: :rtfm:
Parents
  • [quote=longsc]actually that is the one thing i am sure that it is not is power. I was running them each on their own independant 20amp circuit. when they stop workingthe fixture head just hangs there and i can't control anything.
    and yes i did try lmaping them on individually.
    Is all fixtures doing that, cause Mac2k has a bug in fixture software in some version, where shutter stops working and when you try to reset it, it stops responding.
    www.martin.com/service/showpage.asp?id=2646&tit=MAC%202000%20Profile%20II
  • [quote=longsc]actually that is the one thing i am sure that it is not is power. I was running them each on their own independant 20amp circuit. when they stop workingthe fixture head just hangs there and i can't control anything.
    and yes i did try lmaping them on individually.
    Is all fixtures doing that, cause Mac2k has a bug in fixture software in some version, where shutter stops working and when you try to reset it, it stops responding.
    www.martin.com/service/showpage.asp?id=2646&tit=MAC%202000%20Profile%20II
Children
No Data
Related