Complete Beginner Setup Question?

Ok Sorry I am a total Newbie here...I know flame away...haha

Anyway I am trying to setup a widget and programming wing using hog2pc on my computer...and I cant find where to configure the widget and the wing with Hog2pc so I can add my fixtures and start programming...any help would be appreciated...

thanks in advance
Parents
  • Patrick,

You've probably already figured this out, but here are the basics of patching:

Open the patch window by pressing the Setup button on the front panel, then press the Patch button on the main toolbar at the bottom of the right touch screen.

Press the Add Fixtures button at the top of the patch window.

Select a manufacturer from the left column of the fixture schedule and a fixture from the right.

Press the set button to enter text, type a quantity to add, and then press enter.

Press OK to close the fixture schedule.

Patch the fixtures using the syntax:
    fixture numbers @ dmx address
    for example,
    1 Thru 12 @ 1 Enter

Close the patch window by pressing the close button in the upper left corner.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
  • Patrick,

You've probably already figured this out, but here are the basics of patching:

Open the patch window by pressing the Setup button on the front panel, then press the Patch button on the main toolbar at the bottom of the right touch screen.

Press the Add Fixtures button at the top of the patch window.

Select a manufacturer from the left column of the fixture schedule and a fixture from the right.

Press the set button to enter text, type a quantity to add, and then press enter.

Press OK to close the fixture schedule.

Patch the fixtures using the syntax:
    fixture numbers @ dmx address
    for example,
    1 Thru 12 @ 1 Enter

Close the patch window by pressing the close button in the upper left corner.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
Children
No Data
Related