Load in a fixture

I'm new with Hog and have a problem with fixture libary. I would make a dim scrol scrol channel.
I made it with Hog2 library generator. but now i want to load in my new fixture in the fixture library of hog pc. How do i load in my fixture?
Parents
  • Dennis,

If you take a look at the directory where your Hog 2 show is saved, you will see a _lib.lib file.

You can open this _lib.lib file with Microsoft Notepad and add the text from the library generator utility to the bottom of this text file.

You will also need to increment the count at the top of the file to let the Hog 2 know that you have added a fixture.

Once this is done, save the file and then load your show. You should now see your new fixture in your Hog 2 library.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks.
  • Dennis,

If you take a look at the directory where your Hog 2 show is saved, you will see a _lib.lib file.

You can open this _lib.lib file with Microsoft Notepad and add the text from the library generator utility to the bottom of this text file.

You will also need to increment the count at the top of the file to let the Hog 2 know that you have added a fixture.

Once this is done, save the file and then load your show. You should now see your new fixture in your Hog 2 library.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related