learning HOG500

Hi,

Since a few months now i've switched job and country. Before i used to work in a theatre and program on a Comuplite Spark for theatre shows. The cue-listing for these kind of shows is quite different from what i do now. And a lot less movingheads..
Now i'm working at a rental company with a HOG500 and doing concerts, so i'm really new at programming this way, and on this machine and so many moving heads....
Could anyone give me sime tips on how to "organize" my desk??and run shows??

Cheers in advance,
Fabian
Parents
  • There are a lot of resources online; here are a few links to take a look at:

Get the Hog 500/1000 manual at www.flyingpig.com/support/hog...0-1000v3_2.pdf
    There's a nice quick start guide that will help you get started.

Also- as long as the Hog 500 is running software v3.3- you will be using the same OS as the Hog2. Check out some of our articles in our Hog2 Knowledge Base here: www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/kb/

Susan Rose has a quickstart guide located here: www.flyingpig.com/support/hog...d%203%2003.pdf

I know this is a wealth of reading, but it is worth it. They also offer training seminars (www.highend.com/support/training/).

You may also wish to download Hog2PC (this is free) from www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/downloads/ You can practice with the software offline.

Lee Alexander
  • There are a lot of resources online; here are a few links to take a look at:

Get the Hog 500/1000 manual at www.flyingpig.com/support/hog...0-1000v3_2.pdf
    There's a nice quick start guide that will help you get started.

Also- as long as the Hog 500 is running software v3.3- you will be using the same OS as the Hog2. Check out some of our articles in our Hog2 Knowledge Base here: www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/kb/

Susan Rose has a quickstart guide located here: www.flyingpig.com/support/hog...d%203%2003.pdf

I know this is a wealth of reading, but it is worth it. They also offer training seminars (www.highend.com/support/training/).

You may also wish to download Hog2PC (this is free) from www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/downloads/ You can practice with the software offline.

Lee Alexander
Children
No Data
Related