Rotating Gobos

Hey Guys,

I was able to get MAC 500 gobos to constantly rotate when on an actual Hog 2, but on the Hog2 PC I can not figure out how to get the gobos to constantly rotate in Martin Show Designer. Any ideas?

Thanks a ton!

Jay
Parents
  • Jay,

I don't have a MAC500 in front of me, but I believe Steph is correct. Here's what I'm seeing in the DMX protocol and within Hog 2PC:

You have 2 parameters for the first gobo wheel: Gobo and Gobo <>.

When Gobo is set to gobo1, gobo2, etc., dialing the encoder for Gobo <> will index the gobo.

If you dial Gobo *down* from the open slot, you will see entries for >>gobo1, >>gobo2, etc. With one of these values chosen, dialing the encoder for Gobo <> should rotate the gobo.

I hope this helps.
  • Jay,

I don't have a MAC500 in front of me, but I believe Steph is correct. Here's what I'm seeing in the DMX protocol and within Hog 2PC:

You have 2 parameters for the first gobo wheel: Gobo and Gobo <>.

When Gobo is set to gobo1, gobo2, etc., dialing the encoder for Gobo <> will index the gobo.

If you dial Gobo *down* from the open slot, you will see entries for >>gobo1, >>gobo2, etc. With one of these values chosen, dialing the encoder for Gobo <> should rotate the gobo.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related