How to use Hog 2PC with WYSIWIG?

Can anybody tell how to use Hog 2PC with WYSIWYG perform Rel. 10 in live mode.

Thanks
Parents
  • i finaly managed to get hog3pc and wysiwig to work.

connecting the hog3pc was quite a hasle, but connecting the Hog2pc worked instantly. all i had to do was deactivate my firewall. i then went into wysiwig. go to LIVE -- device manager -- new -- console -- flying pig -- hog II and create it. make sure you have created your 4 dmx universes in the data section. even if they are empty you will need them.
    ---- in your device manager, click on your hog II and choose properties. you will then have to affect your outputs to your created outputs from the data section. once all this is done, simply launch your hog II pc with a new show. go back to device manager -- select the hog II -- and click on connect. you should now be connected.
    it worked fine for me.
    hope this was of any help............ GL
  • i finaly managed to get hog3pc and wysiwig to work.

connecting the hog3pc was quite a hasle, but connecting the Hog2pc worked instantly. all i had to do was deactivate my firewall. i then went into wysiwig. go to LIVE -- device manager -- new -- console -- flying pig -- hog II and create it. make sure you have created your 4 dmx universes in the data section. even if they are empty you will need them.
    ---- in your device manager, click on your hog II and choose properties. you will then have to affect your outputs to your created outputs from the data section. once all this is done, simply launch your hog II pc with a new show. go back to device manager -- select the hog II -- and click on connect. you should now be connected.
    it worked fine for me.
    hope this was of any help............ GL
Children
No Data
Related