High Priority

Thanks for the quick response on the last post, I didn't realize it was something as easy as that. My other question is this, I am programming a page per song and will have the song cuelist on handle one. On the rest of the handles I will have different attributes for the lights such as color, gobo and so on. Now if I get to a certain cue on handle one but want to go through a few different colors and do that on my color handle, then I want to go to my next cue in the song, how can I make it that when I go to the next cue on handle one it overrides the color handle and goes to the color that is programmed into the cue?

Another example would be if I had handle 8 programed just to blind the audience with all of the movers. How would I set that up so when I pressed the bump button on handle 8, all of the movers would go to no color and fly out into the audience, then when i released the bump butten the lights would go back to the possition they were in from the cuelist on handle 1 and return to their origional colors. When i try this, they all fly out to the audience, but they retain their colors from handle one which is active.

Thanks in advance!

Jay
Parents
  • Jay,

Your first example describes the default behaviour of the console. By default, your cuelists will be LTP and will have the same priority. With your main song cuelist playing, when you play another cuelist it will take control of the parameters that it has programmed. When you play the main song cuelist again, it will re-assert that list and take control again.

Here are the steps you can take if you want a list to play when you press the flash button and release when you let go:
    Open the cuelist window by holding the Pig key and pressing the choose button for the cuelist.
    Press the Options button to open the Cuelist Options window.
    Turn on the +Go and +Release Flash Button Action options.

I hope this helps.
  • Jay,

Your first example describes the default behaviour of the console. By default, your cuelists will be LTP and will have the same priority. With your main song cuelist playing, when you play another cuelist it will take control of the parameters that it has programmed. When you play the main song cuelist again, it will re-assert that list and take control again.

Here are the steps you can take if you want a list to play when you press the flash button and release when you let go:
    Open the cuelist window by holding the Pig key and pressing the choose button for the cuelist.
    Press the Options button to open the Cuelist Options window.
    Turn on the +Go and +Release Flash Button Action options.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related