Having Trouble

Does anybody know of a vendor that I can get a Hog 500/1000 from? I seem to be having troubles locating one.

Thanks!
Parents
  • Matt,

If you call High End Systems at (800) 890-8989, we can certainly put you in touch with dealers in your area.

If you're not concerned with finding a local dealer, I can personally recommend Ruehling Associates, Inc. in Minnesota. I was born and raised in Minnesota and lived there until I moved to Texas to work for High End. I dealt with Ron Ruehling and his team often when I was freelancing and I've found them to be some of the most professional, knowledgable, and dedicated people in the industry. I would absolutely give them a call and see if the can help you out.

Here's their contact info:

Ruehling Associates, Inc.
    9160 Zachary Lane North
    Maple Grove, MN 55369

(763) 420-7778

www.ruehlingassoc.com

I hope this helps.
  • Matt,

If you call High End Systems at (800) 890-8989, we can certainly put you in touch with dealers in your area.

If you're not concerned with finding a local dealer, I can personally recommend Ruehling Associates, Inc. in Minnesota. I was born and raised in Minnesota and lived there until I moved to Texas to work for High End. I dealt with Ron Ruehling and his team often when I was freelancing and I've found them to be some of the most professional, knowledgable, and dedicated people in the industry. I would absolutely give them a call and see if the can help you out.

Here's their contact info:

Ruehling Associates, Inc.
    9160 Zachary Lane North
    Maple Grove, MN 55369

(763) 420-7778

www.ruehlingassoc.com

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related