Changing fixture unit numbers

After I add 4 Mac550's to a show containing only desk channels, how do I change them so that instead of showing Mac550 1-4, it labels them as Mac550 101-104? The manual makes a reference to it, but never mentions how to do it. I'm using a Hog1000 running v. 3.20.
Parents
  • Dillon,

If you are reading the Hog 1000 manual, I suggest you look at the Wholehog 2 user manual instead. It contains much more information about the same software. Page 113 explains changing the user numbers.

You can download this manual at:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/manuals/

You might also want to download the "Wholehog Translation" guide that explains the differences between the Wholehog 2 and Hog 1000/500 so you know what applies from the Wholehog 2 manual:
    www.highend.com/support/training/tutorials.asp
  • Dillon,

If you are reading the Hog 1000 manual, I suggest you look at the Wholehog 2 user manual instead. It contains much more information about the same software. Page 113 explains changing the user numbers.

You can download this manual at:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/manuals/

You might also want to download the "Wholehog Translation" guide that explains the differences between the Wholehog 2 and Hog 1000/500 so you know what applies from the Wholehog 2 manual:
    www.highend.com/support/training/tutorials.asp
Children
No Data
Related