Novaflower Library incorrect

fixture = Nova
manufacturer = 117
product = 1
name = Nova Flower

As currently available in the library downloader application:

Cyan and Magenta are the wrong way around, and the color default needs to be zero because at 80 it overides both the the intensity and cym channels.

Regards Ross
Parents
  • Hi Justin,

Thanks for your help but think you misunderstand. I'm familiar with the library structure, in fact I have been writing lib files for Flying Pig over the years for inclusion into the ROM library. The issue is that if you go to the HES Library Downloader webpage and create a lib file/show disk the one which is generated is incorrect, and therefore will not work with the fixture. This is the file which needs updating.

To further clarify the Cyan and Magenta details need changing in the lib file not the function.txt file as it is the dmx mapping and not the wheel set layout which needs changing.
    Regards,

Ross
  • Hi Justin,

Thanks for your help but think you misunderstand. I'm familiar with the library structure, in fact I have been writing lib files for Flying Pig over the years for inclusion into the ROM library. The issue is that if you go to the HES Library Downloader webpage and create a lib file/show disk the one which is generated is incorrect, and therefore will not work with the fixture. This is the file which needs updating.

To further clarify the Cyan and Magenta details need changing in the lib file not the function.txt file as it is the dmx mapping and not the wheel set layout which needs changing.
    Regards,

Ross
Children
No Data
Related