Astronomical Clock

Anyone else having trouble with their astronomical clock after this new time change on a Hog2PC? The PC's clock is right...but the sunrise/sunset times are WAYYYYY off!!

Just curious... :) Any way to rectify this without riding values for the next few weeks?
Parents
  • Ryan,

What operating system are you running? Do you have Windows XP or Vista? I'm not sure that earlier operating systems (Windows 95/98/ME) have support for the recent daylight savings time changes.

Have you applied all available updates for the recent daylight savings time changes?

Is the date set correctly?

I'm looking at Hog 2PC on Windows XP SP2, and for Orlando, FL it is showing me a sunrise time of 8:04 and a sunset time of 19:12. It looks to me like there's an issue here with daylight savings time.

I also took a look at this sunrise / sunset time calculator at the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration web site:
    www.srrb.noaa.gov/highlights/sunrise/sunrise.html
    The times it gives me are slightly off from what I see in Hog 2PC, but they all seem to be off by less than 30 minutes.
  • Ryan,

What operating system are you running? Do you have Windows XP or Vista? I'm not sure that earlier operating systems (Windows 95/98/ME) have support for the recent daylight savings time changes.

Have you applied all available updates for the recent daylight savings time changes?

Is the date set correctly?

I'm looking at Hog 2PC on Windows XP SP2, and for Orlando, FL it is showing me a sunrise time of 8:04 and a sunset time of 19:12. It looks to me like there's an issue here with daylight savings time.

I also took a look at this sunrise / sunset time calculator at the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration web site:
    www.srrb.noaa.gov/highlights/sunrise/sunrise.html
    The times it gives me are slightly off from what I see in Hog 2PC, but they all seem to be off by less than 30 minutes.
Children
No Data
Related