Using a MACBook

Is it possible to run Wholehog 2 on a Macbook?
I recently switch and trying to stay completely away from PC.

Was wondering if there was a way to Download Wholehog 2 and run it on the MAC OS X
Parents
  • First off, you don't need to be connected to the internet to use hog 3 pc, at the very least you can install the MS loopback adapter to make it think its connected to a network.

What stability issues are you referring to? And what part of the system "sucks" and "doesn't work"? I'm sure if you explain those a little bit more Tom and the rest of the team could take a look those issues to help make the system better.

if you are talking about older versions of the software (anything older than 1.4.3 at the oldest) a lot of those bugs have been worked out and some new features have been added.
  • First off, you don't need to be connected to the internet to use hog 3 pc, at the very least you can install the MS loopback adapter to make it think its connected to a network.

What stability issues are you referring to? And what part of the system "sucks" and "doesn't work"? I'm sure if you explain those a little bit more Tom and the rest of the team could take a look those issues to help make the system better.

if you are talking about older versions of the software (anything older than 1.4.3 at the oldest) a lot of those bugs have been worked out and some new features have been added.
Children
No Data
Related