Using a MACBook

Is it possible to run Wholehog 2 on a Macbook?
I recently switch and trying to stay completely away from PC.

Was wondering if there was a way to Download Wholehog 2 and run it on the MAC OS X
Parents
  • Last december of 06 we installed HOG 3, we put it on a network,
    1. It shouldnt need to see a network to opperate, you should be able to tell it that its a standalone, 2. VERY UNSTABLE it froze every time you did 10 cues.
    3. Half of the add ons were not necessary
    Hog 2 is stable doesnt freeze up, and never crashes, i have a weekly event that i have to do and i have rely on my lighting console to be up and running every week, otherwise Im up *** creek.

Hog 3 did not impress me, and was way to busy Hog 2 is simplistic and does the job perfect for all Static and Moving application.
  • Last december of 06 we installed HOG 3, we put it on a network,
    1. It shouldnt need to see a network to opperate, you should be able to tell it that its a standalone, 2. VERY UNSTABLE it froze every time you did 10 cues.
    3. Half of the add ons were not necessary
    Hog 2 is stable doesnt freeze up, and never crashes, i have a weekly event that i have to do and i have rely on my lighting console to be up and running every week, otherwise Im up *** creek.

Hog 3 did not impress me, and was way to busy Hog 2 is simplistic and does the job perfect for all Static and Moving application.
Children
No Data
Related