Using a MACBook

Is it possible to run Wholehog 2 on a Macbook?
I recently switch and trying to stay completely away from PC.

Was wondering if there was a way to Download Wholehog 2 and run it on the MAC OS X
Parents
  • OK to be fair kyle started this thread asking about Hog II PC and Macbook and all he wanted to know was some simple information.
    If he isn't interested in Hog III maybe it's his loss.

On the other hand if forum users have strong feelings about high end products maybe they should look at what they have written before they post.
    If i want to get consistant,free,factual and prompt replies to my posts in this forum i don't think i would have said "because Hog 3 sucks and doesn't work" without first asking the question is this really going to get me a reply when i do need help in the future....

move on.
  • OK to be fair kyle started this thread asking about Hog II PC and Macbook and all he wanted to know was some simple information.
    If he isn't interested in Hog III maybe it's his loss.

On the other hand if forum users have strong feelings about high end products maybe they should look at what they have written before they post.
    If i want to get consistant,free,factual and prompt replies to my posts in this forum i don't think i would have said "because Hog 3 sucks and doesn't work" without first asking the question is this really going to get me a reply when i do need help in the future....

move on.
Children
No Data
Related