Using a MACBook

Is it possible to run Wholehog 2 on a Macbook?
I recently switch and trying to stay completely away from PC.

Was wondering if there was a way to Download Wholehog 2 and run it on the MAC OS X
Parents
  • OK,

I would love nothing more than to use the Upgraded version of any program, Im always looking for the upgrade,

I was just curious at the begining about running Hog 2 on OSX I run currently on a desktop PC * ashamed to say what brand *

The PC I run is a compact presario with XP pro.
    It runs stable, i have the programing wing and Playback wing.
    I have had no problems at all actually with what i am running,

I work once a week with this church using this software to do their concert style lighting, ide love nothing more than to do full time lighting, i just havent gotten my name out there yet.

HOG3 wanted to see a network and i consulted a full time LD ( not at liberity to say whom ) He said that the version of HOG3 was faulty at the time, i dont know if there has since been a re-release on hog3 for PC.

Hog 2 is more stable for me, at the moment i am happy with it.

Other than that no other complaints.

Thankyou for all your input.
  • OK,

I would love nothing more than to use the Upgraded version of any program, Im always looking for the upgrade,

I was just curious at the begining about running Hog 2 on OSX I run currently on a desktop PC * ashamed to say what brand *

The PC I run is a compact presario with XP pro.
    It runs stable, i have the programing wing and Playback wing.
    I have had no problems at all actually with what i am running,

I work once a week with this church using this software to do their concert style lighting, ide love nothing more than to do full time lighting, i just havent gotten my name out there yet.

HOG3 wanted to see a network and i consulted a full time LD ( not at liberity to say whom ) He said that the version of HOG3 was faulty at the time, i dont know if there has since been a re-release on hog3 for PC.

Hog 2 is more stable for me, at the moment i am happy with it.

Other than that no other complaints.

Thankyou for all your input.
Children
No Data
Related