Xspot extreme / Hog500 question.

i recently received six xspots in my inventory and was trying to figure out how to get them to lamp off. i have a hog500 that i use for control. I know that on the better fixtures in the mac series it is really easy but i can't get it to work on these. If anyone has a macro or know how to do this please let me know. I have used them on several shows now and not been able to lampoff before the strike of the event. I know i am murdering the lamp by doing this.

SCL
Parents
  • What i normally do (regardless of instrument) is create two position palletes that strike and and douse my lamps per fixture respectivley.

On the hog 2 system, when you select the X.SPOT(s) hit the beam button until the MACRO / CONTROL / LAMP secion is selected. From there set the CONTROL ATTRIB to lamp off, Let it sit for about 5-8 seconds and release.

Make sure that there is nothing else signal wise going to instruments before doing this.

Like i said, it is possible to create a palette that does this, or even a macro like you said just remeber to go back and edit in a wait or use macro timing.
  • What i normally do (regardless of instrument) is create two position palletes that strike and and douse my lamps per fixture respectivley.

On the hog 2 system, when you select the X.SPOT(s) hit the beam button until the MACRO / CONTROL / LAMP secion is selected. From there set the CONTROL ATTRIB to lamp off, Let it sit for about 5-8 seconds and release.

Make sure that there is nothing else signal wise going to instruments before doing this.

Like i said, it is possible to create a palette that does this, or even a macro like you said just remeber to go back and edit in a wait or use macro timing.
Children
No Data
Related