Problems with cues...maybe

Hello,

I run most of my shows off of about five cuelists. Most with just movement and intensity so I can do everything else live. I like it this way and enjoy the control.

The problem I have been having is when I pull a fader down on a master and they back up the list to find my next scene that I want, the lights flash on for just a second. am I doing something wrong. Yes, sometimes another list will have the fixtures, but when I do this, in the other list, they are also at 0% intensity. Is there something I can do to fix this.

Thanks
Parents
  • Alright, It's sent. I hope you can make it do what it does for me on occasion. I will usually have one fader for main looks on it and then the others I will be using for movement, looks...etc. I pull the fader down when I want them to blackout and then use the Play or Pause button to go forward or backward through the list accordingly. Sometimes, when doing this, the lights will flash on for just a second. It's just a flicker, but an annoying one when the only lights that may be on stage is the spot lights.

Thank you very much for your time.

Jake
  • Alright, It's sent. I hope you can make it do what it does for me on occasion. I will usually have one fader for main looks on it and then the others I will be using for movement, looks...etc. I pull the fader down when I want them to blackout and then use the Play or Pause button to go forward or backward through the list accordingly. Sometimes, when doing this, the lights will flash on for just a second. It's just a flicker, but an annoying one when the only lights that may be on stage is the spot lights.

Thank you very much for your time.

Jake
Children
No Data
Related