Using multiple cue lists

Hi folks:

I made it through the first week of using my new hog2pc (soon to be hog3pc). I am learning a LOT and doing it very fast, but i do have one question.

How does one (in a production environment) make use of multiple quelists on multiple faders?

I know how to record to them, but transitioning between them and the myrid other details of running a show a bit escapes me -- I can see having chases on them and fade up or down the chase when i want it, that part makes sense. but im coming from a strand GSX and im a bit lost on this point

thanks

TIM
Parents
  • Tim,

You're very welcome.

Your setup seems perfectly reasonable. With you as the operator, you're the one that has to be happy with how things are laid out and feel like you can control everything you need. When I'm running for live music on the fly, I end up with lots of faders for various looks, bumps, and effects that I can access quickly. When I have picky video guys, I'll sometime feel the need to separate the front lights and back lights for my washes and specials onto two faders.

It's great to hear that you're having fun. Thanks for continuing to keep us posted about how things are going.

Thanks.
  • Tim,

You're very welcome.

Your setup seems perfectly reasonable. With you as the operator, you're the one that has to be happy with how things are laid out and feel like you can control everything you need. When I'm running for live music on the fly, I end up with lots of faders for various looks, bumps, and effects that I can access quickly. When I have picky video guys, I'll sometime feel the need to separate the front lights and back lights for my washes and specials onto two faders.

It's great to hear that you're having fun. Thanks for continuing to keep us posted about how things are going.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related