live changes

Hi folks:

Just wondering -- if i am progressing through my cue list, and decide to change something live (lets say -- add a bit more intensity to the choir) how do i gradually relaease that change so it transitions smoothly to the next cue? -- hitting clear makes a jump

TIM
Parents
  • Tim,

In the Wholehog 2 Control Panel (Setup -> Control Panel), the first option in the left column of buttons is "Live Programmer". When live programmer is enabled, all edits made using palettes and clearing the programmer will happen using the time in the palettes, the time in the programmer, or the default times set in the control panel.

In some cases, I'll want to be able to quickly turn this option on and off during a live show, so I'll record a keystroke macro to do this for me that I can then fire directly from the command line using the syntax "Macro 1 Enter".

I hope this helps.
  • Tim,

In the Wholehog 2 Control Panel (Setup -> Control Panel), the first option in the left column of buttons is "Live Programmer". When live programmer is enabled, all edits made using palettes and clearing the programmer will happen using the time in the palettes, the time in the programmer, or the default times set in the control panel.

In some cases, I'll want to be able to quickly turn this option on and off during a live show, so I'll record a keystroke macro to do this for me that I can then fire directly from the command line using the syntax "Macro 1 Enter".

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related