live changes

Hi folks:

Just wondering -- if i am progressing through my cue list, and decide to change something live (lets say -- add a bit more intensity to the choir) how do i gradually relaease that change so it transitions smoothly to the next cue? -- hitting clear makes a jump

TIM
Parents
  • Hi Tom:

The Rig is still very much up in the air in terms of its final design - - after several frustrations with a couple of companies -- we are pretty much deciding to design it ourselves -- in general terms (and without attaching any committment to buy) we are looking at the following.

Around the upstage side of our stage (roughly 20 x 50) in a spread wing U configuration, 4 electrics with par64s for back wash and some kind of moving fixtures the original suggestion from one of the companies was to go with the Chauvet Intimidators -- i DONT like them -- my preference would be some form of 250 watt moving fixtures these will be for back lighting and effects. If we cant get the moving heads in the budget, im kinda beginning to look at the rosco iCue moving mirrors mounted on ETC source 4s. The main bar out front will have 4 moving head fixtures for specials and effects -- right now we are looking very hard at either the Studio Spot 575 CMY or the MAC 700. To be honest -- it will probably be the studio spots. Also on the main bar will be 9 - 10 fixed ETC source 4 750watt units and in 2 high boxes (one on each side of the stage will be 3 or 4 Source 4s also. Up stage of the US lighting bar, we will have a cyc, and we will be lighting that with (depending on cost) 10 - 20 Color Kinetics Color Blast TRs. In addition, the house lighting 10 chandaliers (soon to be converted to recessed cans) are controled by the board as will be 4 "windows" which will be glass panels in wood cases that have a frosted clear vinyl to appear as etched glass. these will have LED strips (color kinetics probably) that will be controlled via DMX as well from the hog. THe final piece will be some form of Hazer - im looking at the Unique2 Hazer.

TIM
  • Hi Tom:

The Rig is still very much up in the air in terms of its final design - - after several frustrations with a couple of companies -- we are pretty much deciding to design it ourselves -- in general terms (and without attaching any committment to buy) we are looking at the following.

Around the upstage side of our stage (roughly 20 x 50) in a spread wing U configuration, 4 electrics with par64s for back wash and some kind of moving fixtures the original suggestion from one of the companies was to go with the Chauvet Intimidators -- i DONT like them -- my preference would be some form of 250 watt moving fixtures these will be for back lighting and effects. If we cant get the moving heads in the budget, im kinda beginning to look at the rosco iCue moving mirrors mounted on ETC source 4s. The main bar out front will have 4 moving head fixtures for specials and effects -- right now we are looking very hard at either the Studio Spot 575 CMY or the MAC 700. To be honest -- it will probably be the studio spots. Also on the main bar will be 9 - 10 fixed ETC source 4 750watt units and in 2 high boxes (one on each side of the stage will be 3 or 4 Source 4s also. Up stage of the US lighting bar, we will have a cyc, and we will be lighting that with (depending on cost) 10 - 20 Color Kinetics Color Blast TRs. In addition, the house lighting 10 chandaliers (soon to be converted to recessed cans) are controled by the board as will be 4 "windows" which will be glass panels in wood cases that have a frosted clear vinyl to appear as etched glass. these will have LED strips (color kinetics probably) that will be controlled via DMX as well from the hog. THe final piece will be some form of Hazer - im looking at the Unique2 Hazer.

TIM
Children
No Data
Related