live changes

Hi folks:

Just wondering -- if i am progressing through my cue list, and decide to change something live (lets say -- add a bit more intensity to the choir) how do i gradually relaease that change so it transitions smoothly to the next cue? -- hitting clear makes a jump

TIM
Parents
  • Well, both HES and Martin typically have a method of controlling the fade time of slotted colour and gobo wheels within the fixtures. This is accomplished by sending the light timing information on a MSpeed channel (or possibly multiple channels) and the fixtures handle the fade. This complicates the live programmer idea a bit, but there are ways that you can build palettes that allow you to take advantage of this for better live control.

Let us know what you end up getting and we can give you some ideas to try.
  • Well, both HES and Martin typically have a method of controlling the fade time of slotted colour and gobo wheels within the fixtures. This is accomplished by sending the light timing information on a MSpeed channel (or possibly multiple channels) and the fixtures handle the fade. This complicates the live programmer idea a bit, but there are ways that you can build palettes that allow you to take advantage of this for better live control.

Let us know what you end up getting and we can give you some ideas to try.
Children
No Data
Related