Tracking -- GRRRR

Tonight must be my night for questions

im sitting here programming my board for services tomorrow, and im getting bit by tracking problems. If everything stays in order i wont have any problems, but if for some reason i have to skip a cue, things tend to get ugly -- what is the appropriate solution?

TIM
Parents
  • Tim,

Can you tell me a bit more about the problems you're seeing?

If you're using GoTo to jump around in your cuelist, the console should still be able to correctly calculate the output state based on where you are in the cuelist. Some of your transitions may look a bit odd (especially if you see changes of position, colour, and beam in fixtures that are on), but you should end up in the proper state.

This can get even more confusing as you work with playing multiple cuelists and they interact with each other, but there are some things that can make life easier. If you can give me a few details about what you're running into, I'm sure we can help to get it straightened out.

Thanks.
  • Tim,

Can you tell me a bit more about the problems you're seeing?

If you're using GoTo to jump around in your cuelist, the console should still be able to correctly calculate the output state based on where you are in the cuelist. Some of your transitions may look a bit odd (especially if you see changes of position, colour, and beam in fixtures that are on), but you should end up in the proper state.

This can get even more confusing as you work with playing multiple cuelists and they interact with each other, but there are some things that can make life easier. If you can give me a few details about what you're running into, I'm sure we can help to get it straightened out.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related