Tracking -- GRRRR

Tonight must be my night for questions

im sitting here programming my board for services tomorrow, and im getting bit by tracking problems. If everything stays in order i wont have any problems, but if for some reason i have to skip a cue, things tend to get ugly -- what is the appropriate solution?

TIM
Parents
  • Hi Tim,

I run HOG iPC for my church. I read your other threads too. Seems like your getting to know the Hog fast and under the gun. My Hog II is a bit rusty but I can get you started on some basic checks.

For now, turn on the Output screen so you can verify what the levels are depending on how you run the cuelist.

Also, check your Control Panel and see if you have Edits Track Forward turned on. As well, under cuelist Options is Use HTP off or on?

As a reminder, if you have say Channel 1 in the programmer during playback of a cuelist, the programmer has higher priority than what the cuelist is playing back (higher or lower). That can certainly make it seem like your cuelist is acting weird.

Hope this helps. If your still at it tonight and need more direct help then contact me.
  • Hi Tim,

I run HOG iPC for my church. I read your other threads too. Seems like your getting to know the Hog fast and under the gun. My Hog II is a bit rusty but I can get you started on some basic checks.

For now, turn on the Output screen so you can verify what the levels are depending on how you run the cuelist.

Also, check your Control Panel and see if you have Edits Track Forward turned on. As well, under cuelist Options is Use HTP off or on?

As a reminder, if you have say Channel 1 in the programmer during playback of a cuelist, the programmer has higher priority than what the cuelist is playing back (higher or lower). That can certainly make it seem like your cuelist is acting weird.

Hope this helps. If your still at it tonight and need more direct help then contact me.
Children
No Data
Related