Tracking -- GRRRR

Tonight must be my night for questions

im sitting here programming my board for services tomorrow, and im getting bit by tracking problems. If everything stays in order i wont have any problems, but if for some reason i have to skip a cue, things tend to get ugly -- what is the appropriate solution?

TIM
Parents
  • Hi Chris -- thanks so much -- Im home and just finished watching the race, but i will check those items when i get in there tomorrow. I try to get in by 7:30 or so so i can run over stuff and be relaxed adn ready when first service starts at 9:30. Im getting there with it -- last week programming took me about 5 hours -- tonight it was really done in about an hour or so -- the rest of the night was mostly me fooling around and working on our new rig that im designing.

Thanks for the input - hope your services are great tomorrow

TIM
  • Hi Chris -- thanks so much -- Im home and just finished watching the race, but i will check those items when i get in there tomorrow. I try to get in by 7:30 or so so i can run over stuff and be relaxed adn ready when first service starts at 9:30. Im getting there with it -- last week programming took me about 5 hours -- tonight it was really done in about an hour or so -- the rest of the night was mostly me fooling around and working on our new rig that im designing.

Thanks for the input - hope your services are great tomorrow

TIM
Children
No Data
Related