Fixture Library

I own some Fine336's (moving Head LED's). How can i get a fixure personality made (or make one) so i dont have to keep on just using a bunch of desk channels? Is there a way for a user to make their own personality, there are lots of consoles that allow the user to do this even if you have to edit a text file on a disk.
Parents
  • hi all,

we've just got ourselves a new hog 1000, and i am having a little trouble with some leds we are using (big balls that have 4 channels and a star sky with 5 channel). the problem is i can't find the manufacturer code (the balls are showtec, the name of the stars escape me, sounds very similar). it isn't in the list of the library generator utility either.
    what should i do?
  • hi all,

we've just got ourselves a new hog 1000, and i am having a little trouble with some leds we are using (big balls that have 4 channels and a star sky with 5 channel). the problem is i can't find the manufacturer code (the balls are showtec, the name of the stars escape me, sounds very similar). it isn't in the list of the library generator utility either.
    what should i do?
Children
No Data
Related