Fixture Library

I own some Fine336's (moving Head LED's). How can i get a fixure personality made (or make one) so i dont have to keep on just using a bunch of desk channels? Is there a way for a user to make their own personality, there are lots of consoles that allow the user to do this even if you have to edit a text file on a disk.
Parents
  • Tim,

The instructions in the user manual should walk you through this. Basically you need to have a show on a disk (blank or otherwise) and then add your libraries to the _lib.lib file. Then when you load that show into the desk you will load the fixtures. You can not permanently load the fixtures into the ROM library on the desk. The best thing is to make a blank show "library disk" with the fixtures you commonly use. Then you can always start from this blank show. Just be sure to always save your "real" show to another disk and not save over your library disk.
  • Tim,

The instructions in the user manual should walk you through this. Basically you need to have a show on a disk (blank or otherwise) and then add your libraries to the _lib.lib file. Then when you load that show into the desk you will load the fixtures. You can not permanently load the fixtures into the ROM library on the desk. The best thing is to make a blank show "library disk" with the fixtures you commonly use. Then you can always start from this blank show. Just be sure to always save your "real" show to another disk and not save over your library disk.
Children
No Data
Related