Blank Cue screens!!!Help!

Hog 250

I know I'm a "Newbee" but, when I re-load the floppy shows,there always seems to be an issue,.Mostley learning curve.....I think
I now have a decent library (that helps) but when I fire the board up,the LCD's above the cues are "blocks" no #'s or letters,Do I have to re-install software,or another disk? Or is it hardware?(lose connection)
The Manual program mode works,& some of the cues run,but can't be editted......Any thoughts?
Thanks
GF
Parents
  • Hello, there are a couple of possibilities I think. One of them is the displays are going bad, we have seen this with other LCD Displays. Loose connections or anything else in the circuit could also be causing this.

There was also an issue similar to this with the Hog 500/1000 years ago. There was a chip inside that needed new code uploaded to solve the problem, or replace the chip with one with the correct code.

You may want to contact Jands as we do not support the Jandshog 250. That was distributed and supported by another company and our knowledge of them is limited.
  • Hello, there are a couple of possibilities I think. One of them is the displays are going bad, we have seen this with other LCD Displays. Loose connections or anything else in the circuit could also be causing this.

There was also an issue similar to this with the Hog 500/1000 years ago. There was a chip inside that needed new code uploaded to solve the problem, or replace the chip with one with the correct code.

You may want to contact Jands as we do not support the Jandshog 250. That was distributed and supported by another company and our knowledge of them is limited.
Children
No Data
Related