Programming question?

Hello,

I'm learning hog2 and I was wondering how to maken a colorchase between white and blue without making a hundred steps (if you have a lot of fixtures...). I understand pig+time - delay: 0>...., but I don't want to make everything white from blue in steps (delay) and wait untill everything is white, but just turn one fixture white, turn it blue again and then do the same at the next fixture. Is this possible in 3 or 4 cue's ???

Thank you!
Parents
  • Hi One way to do this quickly could be to use the effect engine instead.
    1.Select your fixtures,
    2.Select your colour attributes,using the cmy(i take they are cmy) bring the cyan to 50%
    3.In the effect table scroll down to cyan,Select your effect using set button,i might use use a step,
    4.You should see all your fixtures snapping from blue to white,
    alter the rate,size,etc
    you might want to offset your 1st fixture to the last by holding down set and moving the offset encoder until you get something like you want
    5.Record it to a fader.

Sorry if this isn't clearer might be of some help.
    Cormac
  • Hi One way to do this quickly could be to use the effect engine instead.
    1.Select your fixtures,
    2.Select your colour attributes,using the cmy(i take they are cmy) bring the cyan to 50%
    3.In the effect table scroll down to cyan,Select your effect using set button,i might use use a step,
    4.You should see all your fixtures snapping from blue to white,
    alter the rate,size,etc
    you might want to offset your 1st fixture to the last by holding down set and moving the offset encoder until you get something like you want
    5.Record it to a fader.

Sorry if this isn't clearer might be of some help.
    Cormac
Children
No Data
Related