Robe spot 700e at Mode 3

Robe 700 Spot e at Mode 3 Hog II

Hi,
Would it be possible to get a Robe 700e at spot mode 3 added to the Hog II fixture down-loader or if someone has a version of this available they would be willing to share would be greatly appreciative
I can see the mode1 and 2 versions of the 700 spot but the client is using an ESP system with mode 3 only available.

Time-frame would be by early next week monday/tuesday 9th/10th july,
Link to Robe website below.
www.robe.cz/default.aspx?contentid=9A8A2A81-B409-4C7D-9FD1-E30AB8878D75&lang=9D2D0548-2D4A-46FB-8AB2-3E356457EE73

Thanks in advance Cormac
Parents
  • Hi Brad,
    thanks for the reply,would have been good to know that you are no longer supporting hog II fixtures(i'm sure you will link me to a page somewhere on the HE site).
    Have tried denis's software but the Robe 700 spot is beyond me with many of the channels having 21+ control options,the event in question is not my show so i cannot spec the console or OS be it Hog II or Hog III.

I think it's kind of strange that HE don't have a fixture builder themselves and are linking to external software developers to maintain a console that is still in great demand and does not look like is going away,but i suppose in stopping to release fixture builds you have now made it really really difficult.

thanks again for the reply although it is not the reply i wanted.

Regards Cormac
  • Hi Brad,
    thanks for the reply,would have been good to know that you are no longer supporting hog II fixtures(i'm sure you will link me to a page somewhere on the HE site).
    Have tried denis's software but the Robe 700 spot is beyond me with many of the channels having 21+ control options,the event in question is not my show so i cannot spec the console or OS be it Hog II or Hog III.

I think it's kind of strange that HE don't have a fixture builder themselves and are linking to external software developers to maintain a console that is still in great demand and does not look like is going away,but i suppose in stopping to release fixture builds you have now made it really really difficult.

thanks again for the reply although it is not the reply i wanted.

Regards Cormac
Children
No Data
Related