Robe spot 700e at Mode 3

Robe 700 Spot e at Mode 3 Hog II

Hi,
Would it be possible to get a Robe 700e at spot mode 3 added to the Hog II fixture down-loader or if someone has a version of this available they would be willing to share would be greatly appreciative
I can see the mode1 and 2 versions of the 700 spot but the client is using an ESP system with mode 3 only available.

Time-frame would be by early next week monday/tuesday 9th/10th july,
Link to Robe website below.
www.robe.cz/default.aspx?contentid=9A8A2A81-B409-4C7D-9FD1-E30AB8878D75&lang=9D2D0548-2D4A-46FB-8AB2-3E356457EE73

Thanks in advance Cormac
Parents
  • Hi Denis,
    thanks for your mails which i got,also thanks for adding the fixture download feature to your site which i'm sure is going to have a lot of activity over the coming months,would be good to see how many people actually download new fixture files now that HE support has now finished.
    Also glad to see the manual is coming as i guess if you can't create your lib file you probably won't be able to make one with your software wihtout the aid of a manual...

Cheers Cormac
  • Hi Denis,
    thanks for your mails which i got,also thanks for adding the fixture download feature to your site which i'm sure is going to have a lot of activity over the coming months,would be good to see how many people actually download new fixture files now that HE support has now finished.
    Also glad to see the manual is coming as i guess if you can't create your lib file you probably won't be able to make one with your software wihtout the aid of a manual...

Cheers Cormac
Children
No Data
Related