Fade times on HogII

Hey all,

I'm new to the forum, just wondering if anyone can give me the heads up on how to seperate your fixture fade times on a single cue, on a hog II or even if its possible on a hog 1000.

Any info would be handy
cheers.

:headbang:
Parents
  • Hog II Times perhaps
    On a hog II you might be looking for the time button?
    Select your fixtures,select time button and you should get a new window with the timing parameters of the selceted fixture,change the timing as required using the "set" button and record to fader/cuelist.
    From wht i recall you cannot merge times into a cue but have to load the cue back into the programmer and update it(may well be wrong on this).

Also try holding "pig+thru" within timing window cells to fan parmeters,you can achieve some very nice effects and create complex multipart cues this way.So it a cell might look like 2>4.

Hope this is of some help,
  • Hog II Times perhaps
    On a hog II you might be looking for the time button?
    Select your fixtures,select time button and you should get a new window with the timing parameters of the selceted fixture,change the timing as required using the "set" button and record to fader/cuelist.
    From wht i recall you cannot merge times into a cue but have to load the cue back into the programmer and update it(may well be wrong on this).

Also try holding "pig+thru" within timing window cells to fan parmeters,you can achieve some very nice effects and create complex multipart cues this way.So it a cell might look like 2>4.

Hope this is of some help,
Children
No Data
Related