Hog 2 PC on Vista

So,
Before I get flamed,
I did search, but couldn't find anything at all,
Does Hog 2 PC run well on vista??

I need to purchase a few computers and I need to know if I should be looking for ones with XP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Joshua Wood
Parents
  • i've been running 2PC on Vista since Beta 1 back in summer '05, and it's been absolutely fabulous.

my favorite result of the 2PC/Vista combination is, hands down, the Volume Shadow Copy Service, or "Previous Versions". since 2PC saves to disk so freakin' fast, i generally save after every single edit. then Volume Shadow swoops in to perform an "Auto-Backup". it's excellent. i only have to keep one folder per show, but i'm still in a position to pull up yesterday's show entirely, or just replace _lib with the version we had before we went to lunch.

please see this suggestion regarding XP versus Vista purchasing decisions.
  • i've been running 2PC on Vista since Beta 1 back in summer '05, and it's been absolutely fabulous.

my favorite result of the 2PC/Vista combination is, hands down, the Volume Shadow Copy Service, or "Previous Versions". since 2PC saves to disk so freakin' fast, i generally save after every single edit. then Volume Shadow swoops in to perform an "Auto-Backup". it's excellent. i only have to keep one folder per show, but i'm still in a position to pull up yesterday's show entirely, or just replace _lib with the version we had before we went to lunch.

please see this suggestion regarding XP versus Vista purchasing decisions.
Children
No Data
Related