HOG2PC INSTALL PROBLEM

Installing HOG2PC onto laptop and the installation comes up with an error message every time....." The installer was interrupted before Hog2PC 3.4.3 124 could be installed.Restart installer & try again"
However, HOG2PC icon appears and program appears to run OK. Get same message if I retry a repair.
I am now unable to connect Hog2PC to WYSIWYG on the computer & wondering if some of those recognition files are failing to load.
I'm using Hog2PC because I'm also using iPC in Hog2 mode..
Thanks
Parents
  • Hi Chris,

Its odd that you are getting this error, the software has not changed in some time now, as it is considered to be completed software with no new developement. I wonder, with multiple attempts to install and uninstall the program, perhaps a registry file or two may been corrupted in the process. Maybe this will work:

1) Uninstall the Program via Add/Remove Programs.
    2) After uninstalling, this time go into the Registry Editor and deleting the registry folder for Hog PC. Start; Run; regedit
    This folder should be loacated in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Flying Pig Systems/HogPC.
    3) Right Click on the HogPC and Delete.
    4) Then try re-installing.

Hope this helps,:headbang:
    Thanks,
    p
  • Hi Chris,

Its odd that you are getting this error, the software has not changed in some time now, as it is considered to be completed software with no new developement. I wonder, with multiple attempts to install and uninstall the program, perhaps a registry file or two may been corrupted in the process. Maybe this will work:

1) Uninstall the Program via Add/Remove Programs.
    2) After uninstalling, this time go into the Registry Editor and deleting the registry folder for Hog PC. Start; Run; regedit
    This folder should be loacated in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Flying Pig Systems/HogPC.
    3) Right Click on the HogPC and Delete.
    4) Then try re-installing.

Hope this helps,:headbang:
    Thanks,
    p
Children
No Data
Related