HOG2PC INSTALL PROBLEM

Installing HOG2PC onto laptop and the installation comes up with an error message every time....." The installer was interrupted before Hog2PC 3.4.3 124 could be installed.Restart installer & try again"
However, HOG2PC icon appears and program appears to run OK. Get same message if I retry a repair.
I am now unable to connect Hog2PC to WYSIWYG on the computer & wondering if some of those recognition files are failing to load.
I'm using Hog2PC because I'm also using iPC in Hog2 mode..
Thanks
Parents
  • trouble during installation, ay?

kicking it until it works is great, but let's see if we can't figure out what the trouble is.

the plan: uninstall, clean up any leftover files, and re-install, but this time have the installer log its progress.

to generate a log:
    [LIST=1]
    copy the installer to your desktop
    open a command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt) and type in the following commands, pressing Enter after each.
    browse to your desktop with [code]cd Desktop[/code]
    then start the install with [code]msiexec/i Hog2PC_3-4-3-123.msi /l*xv .\hoglog.txt[/code]
    interact with the installer, making choices and clicking OK/Next as necessary.after the installer has died and exited, you should have a shiny new file on your desktop, filled with helpful hints.

it's looooooong, and i recommend reading from the bottom up. or posting it.
  • trouble during installation, ay?

kicking it until it works is great, but let's see if we can't figure out what the trouble is.

the plan: uninstall, clean up any leftover files, and re-install, but this time have the installer log its progress.

to generate a log:
    [LIST=1]
    copy the installer to your desktop
    open a command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt) and type in the following commands, pressing Enter after each.
    browse to your desktop with [code]cd Desktop[/code]
    then start the install with [code]msiexec/i Hog2PC_3-4-3-123.msi /l*xv .\hoglog.txt[/code]
    interact with the installer, making choices and clicking OK/Next as necessary.after the installer has died and exited, you should have a shiny new file on your desktop, filled with helpful hints.

it's looooooong, and i recommend reading from the bottom up. or posting it.
Children
No Data
Related