HOG2PC INSTALL PROBLEM

Installing HOG2PC onto laptop and the installation comes up with an error message every time....." The installer was interrupted before Hog2PC 3.4.3 124 could be installed.Restart installer & try again"
However, HOG2PC icon appears and program appears to run OK. Get same message if I retry a repair.
I am now unable to connect Hog2PC to WYSIWYG on the computer & wondering if some of those recognition files are failing to load.
I'm using Hog2PC because I'm also using iPC in Hog2 mode..
Thanks
Parents
  • of course, a .pdf will work, too.

well, you're absolutely right in thinking the installer is exiting before WYSIWYG components are installed.

in fact, it's dying *right* before WYSIWYG.

there's a problem installing the visualizer connectivity software for Martin Show Designer.

sorry, the logs aren't more specific, but they indicate you have MSD installed, and that there's a problem copying HogPC.dll to the C:\Program Files\Martin
    Professional\MSD4\System\ folder.

so, try uninstalling MSD/deleting all MSD folders/rebooting/installing 2PC, and lemme know how that works.
  • of course, a .pdf will work, too.

well, you're absolutely right in thinking the installer is exiting before WYSIWYG components are installed.

in fact, it's dying *right* before WYSIWYG.

there's a problem installing the visualizer connectivity software for Martin Show Designer.

sorry, the logs aren't more specific, but they indicate you have MSD installed, and that there's a problem copying HogPC.dll to the C:\Program Files\Martin
    Professional\MSD4\System\ folder.

so, try uninstalling MSD/deleting all MSD folders/rebooting/installing 2PC, and lemme know how that works.
Children
No Data
Related