Hog2PC Disk Save

I'm having a lot of trouble saving to disk. I'm running Hog2PC on a MacBook Pro via Bootcamp and Windows XP pro. I have no trouble saving to a new disk, but if I load a show from a disk, I cannot save to that same disk. The message is that there is not enough room on the disk. It's a small show, besides which on large shows I've done it just saves to multiple disks.

Any suggestions? At least floppys are cheap!

Thanks
Parents
  • Bud,

I hope you are doing well, it has been quite a while since we last spoke.

You say you are on a MacBook Pro via Bootcamp and Windows XP pro... Hog 2PC will estimate the amount of space required to write to the floppy, then it will look at the amount of disk space available. If it does not see enough space it will warn you. I am betting that because you are running through bootcamp that this is throwing off the esitmation and or calculation of available space.

I am not quite sure to tell you how to resolve this, but you can always save to your hard drive and copy to a floppy (assuming the show is not larger than 1 floppy).
  • Bud,

I hope you are doing well, it has been quite a while since we last spoke.

You say you are on a MacBook Pro via Bootcamp and Windows XP pro... Hog 2PC will estimate the amount of space required to write to the floppy, then it will look at the amount of disk space available. If it does not see enough space it will warn you. I am betting that because you are running through bootcamp that this is throwing off the esitmation and or calculation of available space.

I am not quite sure to tell you how to resolve this, but you can always save to your hard drive and copy to a floppy (assuming the show is not larger than 1 floppy).
Children
No Data
Related